- Charge you $10 to print your ticket at the airport.
- Charge $50 for the first checked bag and $55 per carry-on bag.
- Charge an extra $55 if your checked bag is 40.1 pounds instead of 40 pounds.
- Don’t ensure that the flight crew arrives on time so the plane doesn’t have to leave at the scheduled time.
- Load you and the other passengers onto the plane, but wait 30 minutes for that one flight attendant that they didn’t schedule. After one and a half hours, load everyone off the plane because of a maintenance issue.
- Reschedule your flight for two hours ahead of the original time. Repeat three times before officially cancelling your flight.
- Cancel your flight half an hour before takeoff but not change the “on time” status on the departures board.
- Don’t offer to help book you with another airline to get to your destination on time. It’ll guarantee that you take Spirit flights only.
- Not pay for your hotel room when they cancel and/or reschedule your flight for the next day.
1. Give $50 vouchers instead of refunding your ticket. When you ask again for a refund, they’ll give you $100 vouchers.