Anne Nickoloff, editor-in-chief
1. You just got back from a super-extended weekend, but the only thing on your mind is what will come next weekend.
2. Everyone’s thinking of their costumes, trying to avoid typical decisions like “cat” and “jock.”
3. As a last-minute decision, you go with the cat ears anyway. And it’s a success!
4. What’s that smell near Clarke Tower? Pumpkins. Lots of broken pumpkins.
5. The walk home is a struggle with the brisk autumn air, but you know better than to complain.