5. Actually, the only cheer you have anymore is your morning Peppermint Latte, which now functions as a hand warmer on your way to class.
4. All that holiday fun you had growing up seems suddenly distanced, tantalizing you from the never ending tests and finals.
3. And honestly, it might not be worth it to call the constantly overloaded SafeRide cars, either.
2. The Greenie schedule suddenly seems a lot funkier than usual, especially when you’re running late.
1. Your fall/winter wardrobe begins to get a little blurred. “Will this be too warm?” is rarely a valid question anymore.