With the holidays coming up, everyone is pressured to spend tons of money on expensive gifts. Here are 10 gifts to give during the cheap days.
1. A hand drawn card done in the style of your 5-year old self – It’s the thought that counts.
2. Hand-made bracelet from things you find at home – At least you finally used some of that instead of throwing it away. Wait… is that a napkin?
3. Engrave a name onto a piece of metal from think[box] – A piece of metal is the most romantic thing ever.
4. Capture a squirrel on campus to give as a present – A free pet! What’s cuter than that? Just hope there’s no rabies involved.
5. A handmade coupon book – This is the most original idea ever. Trust me.
6. Leftover Chinese food – Exotic items from foreign lands always wins with gifts. Plus, you already bought it so, yeah.
7. Extra hot sauce from Taco Bell – We all grab extra hot sauce from Taco Bell. Might as well add some spice into your gift!
8. A calculator – I mean we have all used one. Just dig up the one you used in calculus and no longer need because you haven’t taken a derivative in about a year.
9. Laundry pods – As college students, we have a ton of those lying around. We are also in constant need of them. That’s how they’ll know you care.
10. Partially used gift card – Probably only 50 cents left over but at least Barnes & Noble is a fancy place!