- You like to take photos without squatting
- It’s too much fun
- You can get more relevant interview practice at the Career Center
- Living in a house with over 25 people of the same gender identity no longer seems appealing
- Knowledge of the Greek alphabet has declined (there’s too many symbols in math to remember already)
- Students may already have too many extended relatives
- The lack of high-heeled shoes at the Case Western Reserve University bookstore limits possibilities to meet the dress code
- We’re already Spartans, are we not? And most prefer the Romans anyway.