By Quizfeed Staff
1) A childhood friend approaches you with the, “investment of the century,” how do you respond?
- Take his advice, he’s a trusted friend.
- Say it’s great advice, but make fun of him to everyone else at the party while wearing your $3,500 suit.
- Publicly shame him with a tar and feathering.
- Begin a lively debate about the merits of activist investors.
2) You’re about to walk into a meeting when – uh oh! – you spill your coffee on your brand new jacket. What do you do?
- Walk in with confidence, own that coffee stain.
- Have your secretary reschedule the meeting because you’re the boss of the scum infesting that disgusting public office space.
- Nail a binder containing 95 theses on why corporations are destroying America to the door of the conference room.
- Change into that spare jacket you keep in your closet – only a minute late for the meeting!
3) Some co-workers invite you out for drinks after work but you promised your significant other a Netflix movie night tonight. What do you tell your co-workers?
- “I’m so sorry, but I had plans already set for tonight. Can we reschedule?”
- “Single? Of course I’m single!”
- “The sad souls of those who lived without blame and without praise.”
- “Would you mind if my boyfriend / girlfriend joins us? He / she is awesome!”
4) You’re up for the big promotion when – all of a sudden – Jim gets it! What do you do?
- Give Jim a firm handshake and say he’ll do great.
- Download a virus onto Jim’s computer that costs the company $250 million in lost intellectual property.
- Challenge Jim to a duel at high noon in the parking lot.
- Congratulate Jim and then congratulate your boss for making such a great decision.
5) Talk around the water cooler is you’re bad at paper football, how do you show those jerks up?
- Start a charity paper football league at work.
- Stealthily give full-body paper cuts to all of those who doubt your abilities.
- Challenge the rapscallions around the watering hole to the merriment of hoop-and-stick.
- Tell them they’re right and apologize for being so bad at the game.
Answers to Quiz
If you answered mostly
(#) you are:
(1) The Too-trusting
(2) CEO Type
(3) Inventive Malicious Type
(4) Pushover –
standard “Cubical Lemming”